Unbun Desert Pizza
- 1 Unbun Pizza Crust
- 80g No Sugar Added Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 50g raspberries
- 30g blueberries
- 20g hazelnuts (crushed)
- 15g No Sugar Added White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp granular sweetener
TREATza Pizza yourself or your loved ones today with this beautiful and delicious Keto-fied dessert pizza made with our Uncrust by @sugarfreebrie. All the flavours you love and only 5g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and sweetener together.
- Place Unbun crust on a pizza pan and brush/ glaze your crust with the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes to crisp up.
- While the crust is crisping, in a small sauce pan, add heavy cream and no sugar added chocolate on low heat.
- Stir until chocolate has melted, then stir in hazelnuts to coat.
- 7. Remove from heat and pour on top of crust.
- In a small bowl, add peanut butter and soften in the microwave for approximately 20 seconds (should be a slightly runny consistency).
- Drizzle peanut butter over top of pizza then sprinkle on white chocolate chips.
- Serve warm or cooled – Recipe makes 8 servings.