Summery Green Veg Pizza
February 1, 2022 BY Unbun Foods
The most perfect gluten free and vegan (or not vegan) summer pizza! ☀️ covered with fresh zucchini’s, grilled corn, cilantro pesto, and melty mozzarella (vegan mozzarella can be used). There’s no better combo. Full recipe below🤍
* 2-3 Zucchini
* 1 Corn cob
* 1 tsp Chili flakes
* Cilantro pesto (store bought or homemade)
* Fresh mozzarella cheese
* 1 tbsp Olive oil
* Herb salt
* 1 Unbun pizza crust
* Basil leaves for topping
1. Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
2. Using a mandolin or knife, slice zucchini into ribbons. Place evenly across a cutting board or plate and sprinkle with a generous amount of salt to remove the liquid. Let sit for about 20 minutes, then blot off the liquid on the zucchini’s with a paper towel.
3. Meanwhile, wrap corn cob in tin foil and place on the barbecue for roughly 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove from the tin foil and place corn cob directly on the grill to char. If you do not have a barbecue, you can boil your corn, and once cooked, place directly over a gas stove element to char.
4. On a pizza pan, place your Uncrust in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Remove, top with slices of fresh mozzarella. Bake for another 5 minutes until melted.
6. Remove from the oven, layer your zucchini ribbons, corn and dollops of cilantro pesto. Bake for another 5 minutes until zucchini ribbons are slightly crispy.
7. Remove from the oven, top with herb salt, chilli flakes and a drizzle of olive oil. Cut into slices and enjoy