Smoked Salmon Crostini with Cream Cheese, Dill & Capers with Unbun's Mini-Baguettes
January 2, 2020 BY Unbun Foods
We’re ringing in the New Year with this better-for-you version of a classic appetizer. Give these toasty little gems a go for your next get-together or treat yourself to a savory brunch treat.
- 3 Unbun Foods Keto Mini-Baguettes sliced into thin rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 ounces wild smoked salmon
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. goat cheese
- 2 small garlic cloves minced
- 1 jalapeno minced
- 4 sprigs dill, stems removed and minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Capers and dill to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat both sides of bread slices with olive oil. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning after about 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, goat cheese, jalapeno, dill, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Arrange toasts on a platter and spoon on room temperature herb cream cheese with a piece of salmon on top of each one.
- Top with capers and additional dill.
Be sure to share your Unbun Foods creations with us and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @unbunfoods for a chance to be featured on our feed!