Grilled Chicken Tacos
For the Chipotle Marinated Grilled Chicken:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-186ml can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
For the Peach & Corn Salsa:
- 3 large peaches, pits removed
- ½ small red onion
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- salt, to taste
- Unbun Tortillas
In partnership with by @bucknakedkitchen.
- In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey, coconut aminos, and lime juice together.
- Stir in the garlic, and chipotle peppers and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large resealable bag or storage container, and pour the marinade on top. Mix well, making sure the chicken thighs are completely covered. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When ready to grill, preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Internal temperature should read 165°F.
- Let rest for 5 minutes prior to grilling.
- For the Peach & Corn Salsa, add the peaches, red onion, red pepper, jalapeno, juice of 2 limes, ground cumin and chili powder to a food processor. Pulse just until broken down into a fine chop.
- Transfer to a bowl, then stir in the cornand chopped cilantro. Season with salt to taste, then serve with @UnbunFoods Tortillas, grilled chicken, and cotijas.