Gluten-free, Grain-free Thanksgiving Stuffing
February 1, 2022 BY Unbun Foods
Grain-free stuffing the whole fam can enjoy this Thanksgiving? You bread our mind.
2 tbsp olive oil
4 Unbun left out to dry overnight
1/2 a red or white onion
2 stalks celery
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp dried thyme
5 sage leaves
2 sprigs Rosemary
1/2 cup cranberries
1 cup vegetable broth
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion until soft.
Add celery and garlic and sauté for another 5-10 minutes. Add in herbs, cranberries and salt and pepper. and stir until fragrant.
3. Tear Unbuns (plant based or original) into small cubes and add into the pan. Stir until well combined.
4. Transfer to a baking dish and add vegetable broth.
5. Cover baking dish with foil and bake covered for 15 minutes, and another 20 minutes uncovered.
Remove from the oven and enjoy warm!