‘Tis the season for scrumptious festive appetizers!
You don’t want to miss out on this easy and delicious holiday snack for your next get-together. Short on time?
No problem. Put this appetizer together in no time, and voila you have a crowd pleasing treat to bring to your next holiday gathering!
- Keto UnBaguette, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces triple cream brie (or your favorite vegan cheese)
- Homemade or store-bought cranberry sauce (we love Wellness Mama’s Low Sugar Cranberry Sauce Recipe)
- A few sprigs of fresh Rosemary for garnish
- Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees
- Brush both sides of the sliced UnBaguette with olive oil and sea salt, place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake on both sides until golden and crispy. **make sure to keep a close eye on the crostini to avoid burning**
- Top each baguette with spoonful of cranberry sauce, a slice of brie, garnish with fresh Rosemary and enjoy!
We’d love to see all your Unbun holiday creations!
Don’t forget to share with us on Instagram @unbunfoods for a chance to be featured on our page.
Happy Holidays Fam!