UnBaguette Crostini with Brie & Cranberry
December 20, 2019 BY Unbun Foods
‘Tis the season for scrumptious festive appetizers!
You don’t want to miss out on this easy and delicious holiday snack for your next get-together. Short on time?
No problem. Put this appetizer together in no time, and voila you have a crowd pleasing treat to bring to your next holiday gathering!
- Keto UnBaguette, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces triple cream brie (or your favorite vegan cheese)
- Homemade or store-bought cranberry sauce (we love Wellness Mama’s Low Sugar Cranberry Sauce Recipe)
- A few sprigs of fresh Rosemary for garnish
- Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees
- Brush both sides of the sliced UnBaguette with olive oil and sea salt, place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake on both sides until golden and crispy. **make sure to keep a close eye on the crostini to avoid burning**
- Top each baguette with spoonful of cranberry sauce, a slice of brie, garnish with fresh Rosemary and enjoy!
We’d love to see all your Unbun holiday creations!
Don’t forget to share with us on Instagram @unbunfoods for a chance to be featured on our page.
Happy Holidays Fam!