Few breakfast dishes are as iconic as a Smoked Salmon Bagel. Smokier than lox, more elegant than a simple spread of cream cheese, this open-faced breakfast sammy is as beautiful as it is delicious. Loaded with color, texture and contrasting flavor, you’ll want to be sure to snap a photo before taking the first bite.
This weekend breakfast staple gets the Keto treatment in this recipe: we swapped cream cheese for Unbun Bagels the grain-free base. Gluten-free folks and real food eaters can partake in the classic flavors of Smoked Salmon Bagel: topped with tender salmon, creamy mayo, sliced red onion, capers, chives, and cracked pepper, tastebuds will tingle!, and made Keto Certified
- 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Mayo
- Unbun Everything Bagel
- 1 cup smoked salmon, sliced and ready to eat
- 1/2 Tsp. Lemon juice
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1/2 Tsp. capers
- 1 Tsp. chives, chopped
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Lightly toast a sliced Unbun everything bagel.
- Spread the mayo on each half of the bagel.
- Spritz with lemon juice, then top with salmon, red onion, capers, chives, and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information calculated with Cronometer for 1/2 of a bagel.
Calories 333, Carbs 10 grams, Protein 22 grams, Fat 23 grams