Orange Pomegranate Whipped Goat Cheese Crostini
Serves 8-10 as appetizer
- 4 oz goat cheese, room temp
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 tbsp milk (any kind, heavy cream also works)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 3 ½ tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds, plus more for garnish
- Orange zest – about 1 tsp
- Two Unbun Baguettes – 9.2 oz
- Pace the goat cheese, cream cheese and milk in a medium sized mixing bowl. Using a hand held mixer, mix until a whipped consistency, about 60 seconds.
- Add the honey, fresh minced rosemary and fresh squeezed orange juice to the bowl, and mix using the hand held mixer for 20 seconds.
- Pour in the pomegranate seeds and mix again.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Slice the Unbun Baguettes into ¼ inch thick slices. Place on a large baking sheet, and place under the broiler for 60 seconds each side. Make sure to keep an eye on them to prevent burning.
- Scoop about 1 tsp of whipped goat cheese mixture onto each crostini, and garnish with the reserved pomegranate seeds, minced rosemary and orange zest. Enjoy!