What You’ll Need:
1 full cauliflower
½ cup almond flour
½ cup tapioca flour
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup buffalo sauce
½ cup plain coconut yogurt
1 pack @unbunfoods Untortillas
¼ cup cilantro
½ cup lettuce
1. Cut up cauliflower into pieces.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, tapioca flour, egg, salt and pepper.
3. Add in cauliflower and fully coat in the batter.
4. Heat a pan on the stove top with 1 tbsp of oil and cook cauliflower for 8-10 rotating every couple minutes until the cauliflower begins to soften and the batter begins to crisp up.
5. In a small bowl add buffalo sauce and coat each piece of cauliflower in it then place back in the pan to cook for another 5 minutes or until crisp, flipping often.
6. While the cauliflower is cooking, make the avocado crema by blending all ingredients until smooth.
7. Heat tortillas then top with crispy cauliflower, cilantro, avocado, lettuce and avocado crema.