This classic Chilli and Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe made with our Unbaguette is the perfect antidote to those end-of-weekend blues. With 8g of net carbs and 15 g of protein, the Unbaguette makes for a nutrient dense, crave-crushing side-sick to any main.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans*
- 1 can pinto beans*
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
*If making Keto – replace beans for an additional 1lb of ground beef or pork
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp chives, chopped
Cheesy Garlic Bread Ingredients:
- 1 pack @unbunfoods Baguette
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
½ cup shredded cheese
- Heat oil in a large pot over the stove top.
- Add onion and beef and let fully cook.
- Add in beans, tomatoes & spices, then bring to a bowl.
- Turn down the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the chili is cooking, combine butter and garlic.
- Slice the baguettes and evenly spread on the butter, then top with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to crisp.
- To serve, top the chili with plain greek yogurt and chives.