Chipotle Marinated Grilled Chicken Tacos + Peach & Corn Salsa
February 1, 2022 BY Unbun Foods
For the Chipotle Marinated Grilled Chicken:
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup honey
¼ cup coconut aminos
Juice of 1 lime
3 garlic cloves, minced
1-186ml can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, roughly chopped
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
For the Peach & Corn Salsa:
3 large peaches, pits removed
½ small red onion
1 red pepper, seeds removed
1 jalapeno, seeds removed
juice of 2 limes
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
salt, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey, coconut aminos, and lime juice together.
- Stir in the garlic, and chipotle peppers
and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large resealable bag or storage container, and pour
the marinade on top.
- Mix well, making sure the chicken thighs are completely covered.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When ready to grill, Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Internal temperature should read 165°F. Let rest for 5 minutes prior to
- For the Peach & Corn Salsa, add the peaches, red onion, red pepper, jalapeno, juice of 2 limes, ground cumin and
chili powder to a food processor. Pulse just until broken down into a fine chop. Transfer to a bowl, then stir in the corn
and chopped cilantro. Season with salt to taste, then serve with @UnbunFoods Tortillas, grilled chicken, and cotijas.