CHIP CHIP HOORAY! Mondays can be fun days too! Especially with this hearty and delicious Artichoke Casserole Dip paired with our Untortillas shaped, seasoned and baked to perfection. Gluten free, grain free and Keto-friendly – With this one you could say we’re on a casse-ROLL …
Artichoke Casserole Dip:
- 1 container herb cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup heavy cream or coconut milk
- ½ cup parmesan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 can artichoke hearts
- Unbun Foods bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pack Untortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a skillet or casserole dish.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, butter, milk, parmesan, lemon juice, salt pepper and artichoke hearts.
- Pour into the dish and distribute it evenly. Top with breadcrumbs an additional parmesan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the edges are bubbling.
- While the dip is cooking, combine olive oil, paprika and salt in a small bowl.
- Brush the tortillas with the oil mixture then cut into chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the chips in a single layer.
- Baking for 15 minutes until the edges begin to get golden. -Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Top the dip with parsley and serve with the chips.